The Inflatable Island
The Inflatable Island is the current hottest summer destination in the Philippines. It's what everyone is talking about - and everyone is damn excited fo their grand opening this April 1st! For adults and kids alike, it's the biggest bouncy playground in Asia as we speak! And the best part? It is inflated above the sea of Samba Bluewater Resort in Subic Bay, Zambales.
The courses or obstacles may seem like a walk in the park but I have to tell you it is anything but! Even balancing yourself in the course is rather difficult, you can easily fall off course. However, you don't have to worry about falling off and slipping, it's normal and it's fun! For the ladies - you need not worry about poise, elegance and finesse, it's really not necessary because everyone will probably be sliding and slipping on and off the course. This playground will surely bring out the kid in everyone!
|The Human Launcher|
|The Jumping Pillow|
|The Happy Swing|
Things You Need To Know:
- There are a total of 15 stand-by life guards on the course so it is perfectly safe
- Action cams, cellphone, and selfie sticks are now ALLOWED but with certain restrictions.
- There are lockers available for your belongings.
- The playground is a life vest zone. Whether or not you know how to swim - you have to wear your life vests at all time.
- There is a height requirement of 3 Feet and above - kids ages 3-6 years old must be accompanied by a 1:1 adult to kid ration at all times.
- 250 person max can play at a time on the inflatable island.
|BTS-ing at the Bali Lounge|
On the shore, there is the Bali inspired lounge with it's extra comfy beanbags for a chair and the colorful umbrellas which is picture perfect! It's totally a feast for the instagrammer's eyes!
How To Get There:
- Ride a bus bound to Iba Zambales and drop off at the Half Moon Resort or you can tell the driver to drop you off to the Inflatable Island.
- You can also take a Victory Liner bus bound to Olongapo and the alight at the terminal. From there there are buses that is bound to Iba or San Antonio, and tell the driver to drop you off the Inflatable Island.
Mobile: 0917 835 2665